Monday, January 24, 2005

Diss is de place

I was wondering how people think of new stuff to write on here so regularly but I just worked something out...it's better to write the title last and then you don't have to stick to any kind of pattern.

We've had a really busy weekend - had a youth event to do and on the Saturday night we played our first ever gig! We rocked loud and hard - it was great. We were playing in my home town of Diss, Norfolk - which is kind of weird because that's where everything started and now I've just started afresh with the band again. Where would be a better place to launch the whole thing...but Diss place! Ho ho ho - the old ones are the best!

There's no place like home to be re-energised and encouraged to ROCK UP (nice term Mel) into the next part of the unknown. My Mum even came to the afternoon session yesterday - it was great to see her there. Even though we were a bit too loud for her and a bit too rocky I loved having her there.

Any way - might as well sign off. Good to blog - albeit briefly. The EP arrives next week - v exciting

Matt

No comments: