Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Life is beautiful

I'm guessing it's natural to experience what I'm experiencing right now...what with it being my first Blog and all. I kinda don't feel I should really say that much of content or context, that should be left for the next post. Well, certainly if not that one then fairly soon anyway.

I've finally been inspired by my friends Marty, Phil, & Des (actual real people - though when you put their names in a line like that it looks like a classic comedy trio - which isn't far from the truth really) - I'm resolved to write a Blog. You see it's important. My life is a constant roller coaster ride: one with sleep and coffee breaks, but nonetheless a fairly frantic affair. I figure that if I write my life down here then I'll have a reference point when I want to change my mind. A lifestyle litmus test. And you can enjoy reading all this rubbish.

Here's to a Blogged life

No comments: