Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chris Moyles and his Essex based Salvation Army fan club


The photo above was taken today when Glyn, Matt White and myself went to visit Ottakers book shop in Chelmsford to have our Chris Moyles books signed and get a photo with the man himself. So here we are.... but there are a few things to note about this photo. Chris appears to only like Matt W as he has his arm around him and him alone. Mind you he did try to put his arm around me but I was too tall and it made his shirt come up - as you can see by way of appeasement I put a hand-of-friendship on his shoulder. Glyn is making a bizarre face and, unfortunately though much less intentionally, so am I - I appear to be smirking; "Excitedly smirksome" apparently (copyright Christina W).

Interestingly just before this photo was taken I presented Mr Moyles with a little blue plastic box with an Electralyte cd, t-shirt, poster and a couple of sticks of rock. I do hope he enjoys them! He seemed to like the gesture and put the box on the floor next to where he was sitting.

Today I met a legend.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - i'm well impressed Matt - maybe you will get a mention when he's next in the office!!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Godd work

Tim said...

Who the heck is Chris Moyles???

Matt Leeder said...

Come on Tim - you've lived here in the UK, what, three years? And you don't know who Chris Moyles is? I guess North London is too blingin' to listen to radio 1 in the mornings?

Anonymous said...

Im impressed, very impressed.
Does Glyn have a beard?thats just disturbing!!

Hoylus said...

heh good photo. I'm guessing it might be the staff of the shop who get to enjoy your gifts, but here's hoping!

Tom Underwood said...

Glynn isn't making a bizzare face thats just his normal look.

Glyn Harries said...

One 'n' man. One flippin 'n'. Chris Moyles knows how to spell my name.

And what bizarre face? I'm smiling for crying out loud.

Anonymous said...

Matt White is wearing a Timothy Programme hoodie with Chris Moyles! Result.