Thursday, May 24, 2007

Last night with... the ISB

Last night we drove into Elephant and Castle to visit Territorial Headquarters. It was fun.

The purpose of our trip was to prepare and practise for our gig at the Royal Albert Hall on June 9th. We're playing a short set in the middle of the Salvation Army's Gospel Arts Festival and we're hoping it's going to be really good!

Last night we played through our song 'Take Broken Me' which we're performing live with the International Staff Band - which for those of you who don't speak Salvationist means 'very-musically-able-Salvation-Army-brass-band'. Hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

Whilst we went in a little apprehensive and nervous, we came out really positive and excited as the song sounded so beautiful and full. We're really looking forward to the night now - it should be amazing!

The sales pitch: if you would like to get tickets to come to the Gospel Arts Festival then please visit the Royal Albert Hall Box Office Webpage. We'd love to have your support on the day!

5 comments:

Heather's place said...

I'm almost tempted to buy a ticket. It's my fav track.

LoopyLou :-) said...

hi, its my fav song! abslutly love it! but i cnt go to the gospel arts thing cos of wrk:( sounds like im gona miss a great night! have fun! louise x

Andy said...

Weird. I've never met Heather but I agree with everything she said... except I'm not tempted to buy a ticket.

Anita said...

I'll be there!!! I'm chaperoning the massed youth chorus - that'll be a joy - but also get tickets!!! Would you like me to give you a 'woohoo' when you walk out???

Anonymous said...

The thing is - what do we have to sit through to listen to you?