Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Block

I am at a total loss on what I should blog. I am experiencing blog-block. I dislike it when this happens. What I have been trying to do is store up a few ideas that I can blog about for when I have moments like these, but it would seem that the part of my brain that stores those bits of information has been blocked as well...

The other night Glyn was taking notes on what I said. That is, he typed everything I said onto a laptop, and then he read it all back to us. I think I might be his hero - I'm sure that's not normal behaviour? Oh hang on, it is Glyn... Anyway, I did wonder whether a similar principle could be adopted for moments such as these. So to demonstrate I will now type everything that comes into my mind for the next few minutes:
  1. I hope Glyn has booked his hotel room for tomorrow night
  2. I really must phone Will and tell him that Matt and I don't need to stay over tonight anymore
  3. I hope my flowers will not have been eaten by pesky rabbits when I get back from ROOTS
  4. ROOTS!? Must think about that some time soon...
  5. I hope Jeff Lucas doesn't comment on my blog again
  6. I really must stop saying stupid things
  7. My PC is making a funny noise
  8. I aught to listen to that CD I was given
Just read that back and it's pretty riveting stuff. Well, no idea has a chance to fail unless you try it - and I think we can safely say that this one failed.

What do you other bloggers blog about when you feel you should blog but the ideas aren't forthcoming?

3 comments:

Hoylus said...

When did Jeff lucas comment on your blog?

Hoylus said...

never mind, found it. He must've been googling himself!

Timmy Magic said...

Was Jeff Lucas mad at you? Because you might end up in one of the anecdotes if he was...