Wednesday, December 05, 2007

December 2007

December 2007 is racing away with itself. It's hard to believe that I get married in three weeks and 3 days but that is in fact the truth.

I've been so busy I've hardly had time to think about it which is sad but I am now starting to get excited, nervous and excited... but mostly excited. After all I think Chell is mighty fine and I love her!

Things I'm looking forward to:
- The big day. Hanging out with all our friends and family and celebrating with them!
- Seeing Chell in her dress!
- The Honeymoon. Going somewhere warm in January... who'd of thought it!
- Actually being married, after all this time!

3 comments:

Ann said...

We are excited to ! We are actually going to be part of your day - how exciting :-) Got nothing to wear though (ha ha).

Liz said...

Well, at least Matt has HIS trousers on yesterday in the office and that was a first!

dave wiggins said...

good luck in the big run up Matthew ... you'll have no problems at all. are you looking forward more to seeing Michelle in her dress or out of her dress? sorry.