Sunday, November 25, 2007

Number 8... the final Omnisonic gig... Dundee

Wow. What a night and what a crowd! Tonight was a great gig and marks the end of an awesome ten days on tour. It was a tiny stage but a fantastic venue that took us through the finishing line and completed our tour. Which was a tiny one by Delirious' standards, and a big one by ours.

Sound was great tonight. Big and powerful, even though the stage was so small that I had to put my amps underneath it! I liked that - it felt like I was being clever.

We spent the time that Delirious were on stage in the VIP lounge overlooking the venue, apparently they could see us up there. I wonder if they were jealous of our lovely soft, white leather seats and colour changing mood lighting while they were getting all sweaty on the stage? Perhaps?

I'm going to sign off now - sorry it's a short one. I'll reflect on the tour properly later, but for now it's time to get some rest before the long drive home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Are you guys coming to Roots 2008??? Hope so anyway :)

xxx