Thursday, September 14, 2006

A few short updates...

After the mega long last post here is some light relief in the form of a few short updates...

Got back from Italy yesterday (hence such a long break in posting) - we travelled home on my birthday and it was a long day of not doing very much - Chell has been really sad about it today... it's funny how she is more protective of me having a lovely birthday than I am. It's so nice to feel loved and cared for by her - especially in her protectiveness. She's just off out buying some stuff for our breakfast (Yeah, I know it's 10:30 - call it brunch!)

Today we're travelling up to see our friends Will and Debbie - we're also going to meet baby Katie for the first time ever. Something that we are both very happy about doing - but most especially Chell!

I am also very happy because I have just downloaded iTunes 7 and they have sorted out the issue with iPods leaving gaps between each song - now you can listen to an entire album with no gap between each track. This has been my biggest bugbear for using my iPod over the past 9 months so well done Apple!

Oh and the grapes are looking great!

3 comments:

Phil said...

Happy birthday, Matthew! Sorry I missed it, man. Hope you are feeling and doing well.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

Glad to have you back in the world of blog.

Tom Underwood said...

Happy Birthday Matt! We want pics of the grapes!