Monday, January 01, 2007

*E*l*e*c*t*r*a*l*y*t*e* on iTunes

This is a cheeky little plug - if you didn't know already the band has made it onto iTunes...but even better than that we're currently being featured on the iTunes uk store homepage - something we're uber proud about.

I'm sure it'll only be on there for a few days (it's been advertised on the homepage since the 29th Dec!) so go check it out while it's there! We are there...right at the bottom of the page under the title 'Exclusively on iTunes'.

Oh, and if you don't own a copy of our album Breakout then go ahead and buy the thing off iTunes. It's only £7.99 and comes with two tracks which don't appear on the cd version of the album. They're really good too...honest! If you do own a copy then you can just buy those two tracks on their own. Super.

(Sorry for blatant plug - I try not to plug on here too often as I realise it's not my place to do so...I'm just pleased that's all!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To cheer you up after the bad news of your speeding ticket, I can say that I hope to claim the title of first 'Breakout' purchase from iTunes as I spotted it and downloaded it a day or two before Christmas... Been listening to it in the car and am really liking it. The ad on iTunes is also very swish. Happy New Year!

Matt Leeder said...

woo hoo - thanks Steve! Happy New Year!