Thursday, March 15, 2007

An Apple a day...would be too expensive to keep up for long

Ok, so here's the scoop. Spoke to Chell on the phone tonight and she said these (soon to become legendary) words. "If you sell enough stuff you can can buy a mac" Whoop, whoop. That's virtually a green light already! And funnily enough today I sold a guitar pedal for a decent price...so now I'm scouring my house for other things to sell - a fact that Chell will be happy with in itself! (She thinks I collect junk - whereas I'm confident it will all prove useful one day. Anyone for a go on my blowup whale?) So far I have the following for sale:

- A '61 reissue Cherry Red Gibson SG: £700
- A Marshall JTM 6o 1 x 12 with 1 x 12 extension cab: £350

I have lots more stuff to sell but some of it's a bit rubbish - might sell on Ebay though? I'm sure someone will buy that old Epsom printer...

Oh and I can write songs by request - if you want one written I can negotiate a fee!

6 comments:

Simon said...

How much would a saucy limerick cost?! thats probably all i could afford!

good on ya for selling stuff, thats how i bought my nice big LCD screen.

Fortunately for me my work gave me a mac so thats one less thing to add to the "i really need one of them" list

Phil said...

mate, write me a song for my next album - we can talk about fees later. I'll send you $100 US downpayment. :)

understanding your mac-obsessiveness,
Phil

Liz said...

Matt - did you just have a wow moment there, cos I did!!

RichardB said...

You jammy wotsit :-)

Kirsty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsty said...

Paul and Phil would like to ask if it would be possible to write a song about all the reason why not to buy a Mac computer lol lol lol :D