Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Doing the Levski Lunge...hey!

I felt it was important to update the blog to show a piccy that I like. Below you can see Levski lunging into his bass part - quite animated I'm sure you will agree. Loving the shadows too.



We're nearly finished the Drums and Bass for the entire album - by this evening I should be tackling the first guitar parts. It's now that I start to worry - it's not generally my playing that holds me back but more finding quality tone to use and keeping the 6 stringed beasts in tune. Those two things can take all the time away if you're not careful - at least I just got the guitars set up which is good news.

Anyway, I'll probably write again before the day is out. Our friend Matt White is visiting us down here today - so we're having a jolly good news up. Oh, and I had Ham, Brie and Cranberry sandwiches today - which was nice, but I'll probably not go there again.

1 comment:

ginger luke said...

wow! what a lunge....i want to see the doc do a busted type rock jump, that would be tres amusant!

looks like you guys are havin a ball! cant wait to hear the finished product!