Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Making a start on Tuesday...

Today I woke up in my little room in our little 'Artistes Flat' and stumbled into our lovely warm shower. Once I was finished (And had got dressed) I met the other Electralads for breakfast in the west wing of the flat. Much fun and merriment was had by all.

We headed down into the studio for a 10 am start - and as you can see below it has been quite an instense affair. Trev, intent on doing a great job, will not be swayed by the camera and focuses completely on Pro Tools. Lev has noticed said camera and, after preening himself gently, has leant back on his chair displaying his manly frame. Jon sits quietly in the back ground (Just like when we're on stage) and reflects on which sandwich he is going to choose for lunch whilst battling the demons which tell him again and again to chomp on a biscuit.



Obviously you can't see what I'm wearing or doing but I can tell you right now - it's awesome. I'm sure we could start a caption competition from some of these piccys...

Anyway, we've got three songs done so far - drum and bass. We're now starting on another track which we hope to get done before lunch...and the sandwich shop is good! I can forgive Jon for day dreaming about that lemon mayo and turkey banquet...

2 comments:

Simon said...

Glad to see you boys working hard...

Hoylus said...

'just one more level of lemmings, guys, then we can start'...