Monday, October 24, 2005

Hair today...blog tomorrow

There's a few things I need currently and one of them is a haircut. The other is one is that I really need to go to bed; but I promise only after I have written my blog will I do the later. And the former? Well, much to my mother's dismay, that will have to wait...ahh, the life of a rock and roll uber-star.



Just look at all that hair! I don't think I have ever been so hairy - of course those who know me (and I mean really know me) will understand that I have virtually no hair anywhere else on my body. (Much like a hairless cat, or a tibetan monk). Sorry, really that was just an excuse to use that 'Hello' program - blatant. But I hope you like the piccy anyway!

So, once I've gone to bed and got up it will be time to travel to the recording studio to lay down some phat tunes with my mates Paulo and J-Money - the other two thirds of Electralice. Can't wait to get groovy in the st-st-studio. Very excited...can you tell? Maybe that's why I can't sleep?

Anyways...I really had better go. Carus was a laugh tonight - a very intimately sized group. Maybe I'll tell you about it one day...

God bless us, everyone!

No comments: