Monday, July 17, 2006

Bad Night

I had a nightmare last night; in the old fashioned sense of the word. Can't really remember what it was about in detail but it certainly included some kind of werewolves or big nasty dogs. So, I woke up and laid there wide awake for a little while whilst I got myself back together.

Next a fly woke me up by landing in my ear. So I tried to kill it and missed...so he kept waking me up periodically throughout the rest of the night.

And then I woke up before my alarm because the sun shone through my window and tried to cook me in my quilt.

All in all - it was a bad night.

4 comments:

Simon said...

I had a nightmare the other night, it was a sequal to a nightmare i'd had years ago. the first nightmare involved me being caught up in the murder of two of my class mates at school.
This recent nightmare carried on the story, the police investigation 10 yeards on, DNA evidence etc - it was horrible.
as i woke up i was trying to reassure myself that i hadn't killed anyone and i wasn't going to be arrested for it!

Anonymous said...

I used to have recurring dreams either that someone was in my room looking at me or that someone was about to come into my room...

...the result was that I'd wake up in the morning and either find that I'd got dressed in my sleep or that I'd moved a whole load of stuff off the floor and piled it on my drawers in a vain attempt to tidy up.

Not nightmares, I know, but still pretty strange.

Will said...

People have come to me for sicknotes for less. In fact probably several this morning.

Stevo said...

As a child i had nightmares about bungle bear from rainbow. He would walk towards me and when he got close would turn into a grizzly and try and eat me. Also i had a nightmare that i was being cooked in a cauldron by a witch.