Friday, July 28, 2006

Grape Expectations - update

Ok, so fair enough I've been a bit lapse with the whole vine check thing again. Very sorry - in an effort to redeem myself I have taken this photo this evening on my return from France (see other posts for more info on France...)

Hopefully you will enjoy the picture below - it wasn't actually dark when I took the picture but the flash went off and made the sky look darker than it was...


The grapes are growing nicely - a couple of weeks back I gave them a good prune with Roland and Joan (Chell's Mum and Dad) and it seems to have done the trick. You've got to be cruel to be kind to these bad vino boys and girls! The grapes in the picture are about the size of my middle fingernail - so, those of you who know my fingernails well will have a great idea of scale now.

Sorry I've not blogged in a while peeps - there was no internet connection over in France. However, I've got loads of blog ideas now so I hope I can find time to get them all down!

No comments: