Friday, July 28, 2006

Jump! Part 2

It's almost possible to get a bit religious about this - things are so different with context afterall... so without further ado here is the bigger picture!

Those cliffs are about 80 feet high and I jumped from about 55 feet, or something like that. It is officially one of the scariest things I have done to myself...


Unfortunately I landed a bit badly and duffed in my back - so I've been grimmacing every time I get up ever since the jump (yesterday afternoon!) but apparently there's nothing too wrong with me and I should be up and at 'em again really soon... and I know I would be disappointed if I hadn't done it at all. I just hope that when I shut my eyes tonight I don't keep seeing a video replay of falling through mid air into the dark blue abyss! It was terrifying and fantastic all at the same time!

Thing is people were jumping from the top as well, the fools! Now I don't feel such a hardman afterall...

No comments: