Thursday, May 25, 2006

The illustrated adventures of Electralyte

So a fairly bizarre thing happened today - Jon arrived at our rehearsal today with a hand drawn picture. This one in fact:


What a cool picture eh? Apparently an Electralyte fan drew this and gave it to Jon during the week - I dunno if it was a school project or something? Either way I can't quite believe that someone would spend such a loooong time drawing a picture of us!

Quite frankly, it makes me very happy to be immortalised in a pencil drawing. If only Tony Hart still had that gallery thing...

(If you want to view the original picture to cross reference then please click herePosted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!!

Levski's looking slightly camp though!

Glyn Harries said...

That is awesome.

And Matt it takes about 12 years off you.

Anonymous said...

I can't see the picture! All I can see is a grey box. Any ideas why? Matt, can you email a copy?

Matt Leeder said...

Shawn, that's a problem with the SA firewall being a bit over-zealous. You can also view the picture on the Electralyte site in the media section...

Anonymous said...

hey guys,

my name is Philippa Holden, or Pip for short because i prefer it, and i am the girl who drew the picture of electralyte. i am glad that you like it. it wasn't a school project or anything in particular- i just like to do artwork in my spare time, even if it does take me over four hours to complete!!

just thought i'd fill you in on the details

may see you again some time but til then stay cool guys

pip